Arbuckle Memorial Hospital offers a comfortable and caring environment where there's room to grow and time to care for our patients and each other. If you're tired of long commutes, if you want to be truly appreciated and make health care the rewarding experience it should be, then Arbuckle Memorial Hospital may be the perfect solution!
- competitive wage scale
- state-employee benefits package, including health dental, life and vision.
- liberal PDO (paid days off) system
- incentive program
- 403 B retirement plan
- continuing education
- Healthy Tomorrows scholarship program
- Additional Insurance offered through AFLAC
- Arbuckle Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Arbuckle Memorial Hospital has an opening
for a Full-Time Ultrasound Sonographer,
Monday-Friday, some nights or weekends possible.
Applications may be downloaded from arbucklehospital.com, or
picked up at 2011 W. Broadway, Sulphur, OK and
faxed to (580)622-5519, Attn: Human Resources.
Applications may be picked up at the front office
at 2011 W. Broadway, Sulphur, OK, or download from arbucklehospital.com and faxed to Human Resources at (580)622-5519
Employment Application (PDF, 38KB)